Thursday, July 21, 2022

πŸ’₯ (Uvalde Series) Follow up


Comments by Joan Boney:

Romans 12:19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

For those persons who did evil in the Uvalde issue, I asked God to "repay" them swiftly for the evil.

In prayer, I said to God:  "YOU have said you would "repay" the evil doers.  I ask YOU to "repay" those evil policemen who allowed that killer to kill those children while they failed to take action against the killer.  And I ask YOU to repay them speedily and also let us hear of what YOU did to them."

Turn them over to God through prayer for HIM to judge.  

God says:  "I will repay!"  (Romans 12:19)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On television report, I heard one of the parents of the Uvalde victims say, "I hope those policemen will not be able to sleep at night."

And when I heard her say this I thought:  "They won't be able to sleep at night if they have any integrity. 
   

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯