Sunday, July 3, 2022

Podcast: Jesus, THE WORD.

 

 
 
John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not any thing made that was made.

4 In HIM was life; and the life was the light of men.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When I read the Bible, and see "The Lord", I always think "The Word."  

Psalm 23

1 The LORD  (The Word) is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 HE (The Word) maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE (The Word) leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 HE (The Word) restoreth my soul: HE (The Word) leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

And when I see the name Jesus, I think "THE WORD".

John 14

6 Jesus saith unto him, (The Word) am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME (The Word).

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 6

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on HIM (The Word) whom HE hath sent.

33 For the bread of God is HE (The Word) which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

35 And Jesus said unto them, I (The Word) am the bread of life: he that cometh to ME (The Word) shall never hunger; and he that believeth on ME (The Word) shall never thirst.

40 And this is the will of HIM that sent ME, that every one which seeth the Son (The Word), and believeth on HIM (The Word), may have everlasting life: and I (The Word) will raise him up at the last day.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯