Friday, July 1, 2022

πŸ’₯ God provides for us as long as HE leaves us on this earth!

 
Barbara Preston, member of the body of Christ 

Isaiah 46:4  And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
 
I was reminded of this scripture yesterday. In looking at it, I thought about my own old age and how happy and content I am. 
 
I am 76 years old and I have some physical problems and some pains particularly in my legs and some problems with my eyes sometimes. 
 
I don’t have the energy I used to have. Even going to the grocery store is harder for me than it used to be and frequently my husband will go for me. 
 
God has been faithful in His Word and has provided Ed and me with everything we need. 
 
I can get medical care if I need it, have plenty of money, entertainment through television and books and word games that I play on my iPad that I enjoy a lot and God’s Word which is provided via the daily blog. 
 
We have prayer, of course, at all times because God is always with us and how wonderful is that!
 
I like to stay at home where I am most comfortable and which God provided for us also. 
 
I lack nothing. I realize it all comes from God and I am so content. 
 
I don’t desire to be younger. I wouldn’t trade places with anyone. I am content in all things. 
 
In everything both spiritual and secular I am well provided for and happy. 
 
And I see the fulfillment of this scripture in my life as I am sure others among us do also.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯