Saturday, July 13, 2024

πŸ’₯ I Timothy 2


The apostle Paul says to us:

1  I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
Comments by Joan Boney:
 
I do not vote.  But I do pray for leaders when promoted by the Holy Spirit.
 
I have never been political nor kept up with the various elections.  But I do feel this election will show us something concerning where the masses are and how close we might be to the end of this world by God's plan.
 
We know God's great tribulation is coming to judge this world.
 
Trump's secular doctrine is cloaked in some doctrines which seem to fit Bible.  But I believe this is a type of camouflage using Bible to draw in some Church types who are deceiving themselves.  For Trump himself shows himself to to opposite from God by his fornication with prostitutes and by his desire for vengeance against those persons he considers to be his enemies.

But if Trump is elected it could even be the will of God to bring about the end of this nation of USA as we have known it, sort of like HITLER was the instrument bringing the downfall of Germany.

I just keep praying, "THY will be done."
 
God is in charge working HIS will and if we have reached the time of the fall of USA, God has HIS ways to make it happen.
 
If you think to save the USA, you need to restructure your thinking.  
 
There is so much blatant evil in the USA today, both in governments and in individuals, and so much sin flaunted before our eyes by people approving sin against Bible even in churches, that judgment is bound to come one way or another.  God will bring HIS true and pure judgment. You will not be able to stop it by voting nor save this nation from God by leaders who are worldly men.
 
It is similar now to Genesis 6:
 
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that HE had made man on the earth, and it grieved HIM at HIS heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth ME that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
 
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
I believe some will be taken out before the Great Tribulation of God comes upon this earth.
 
But we know some of the elect of God will still be on this earth during the Great tribulation for Jesus says:   
 
Matthew 24
 
 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
 
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but MY Father only.

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
 
God's judgment is coming upon this evil world. 
 
It cannot be stopped by any man nor government.  Judgments of man are perverse and what man does is vain, for God has ordained destruction of this present world by fire at some point in time,  All of that which we are seeing now simply leads up to the following.
 
2 Peter 3
 
10   But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM in peace, without spot, and blameless. 


I often "stay ready" by praying the following over myself.

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit in me.

When I brush against this world by looking at TV or by being out among the people of this world, I know some of the wisdom of man can enter into me and I depend on God to remove from me that which the world would bring.  So I pray the above Psalm of David.  I know God is able to do this for me and will do this for me.

Voting for worldly men to lead me is no answer for me.  But turning to God and depending of HIM to cleanse me and create a right spirit in me is very important to me.

But pray for government leaders that we may live in peace on this present earth.  (I Timothy 2)

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯