Tuesday, July 2, 2024

πŸ’₯* Sharing with the church daily.

 

 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Isaiah 26:20-21  Come, MY people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

indignation: feeling of shame caused by unjust behavior of people and the high courts and government of men and society of humans of this generation;  hide yourself so you don't view this evil of the time.

21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of HIS place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

iniquity:  not equal; unjust; immoral or grossly unfair behavior

God will judge such a people.  Each decade becomes worse than before.  I'm dismayed by the overt acceptance the masses of people in USA as they display their support concerning evil.  The acceptance and even approval of wrong doing sets them up for judgment from God.  God's judgment will be just and they will not escape their doings.  For God is not afraid of evil doers as humans are.  Truth and judgment and righteous 

 integrity reigns with God.  And wisdom ...

The fear of the Lord (the Word) is the beginning of wisdom!  (Psalm 111:10)

I rarely leave my own bedroom which God has allowed me to fill with things pleasant to me!

I don't like being with this world.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
2 Samuel 22:2-4 And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
 
3 The God of my rock; in HIM will I trust: HE is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
 
4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Dream June 17, 2024
 
There was an explosion in a healthcare building in the city. There was no damage to the buildings on either side even though they were nearly touching. I was part of a administration meeting to discuss the nurse managers' response to the emergency and set in motion a plan to assist. It was chaos on the units and staff were running to and fro. There were 25-30 nurses present at the meeting. It did not seem to be an appropriate time for a meeting when the needs were so great on the units. I gave my assessment and left. I went to the pharmacy to get life saving emergency medications. I then left the building and started out of the city on a highway. I was driving in the wrong lane in the opposite direction from everyone else. At the first rest stop I was with a woman and a girl. At the second rest stop there were 2 dead bodies. I kept going.
 
My last job (2022) was a travel Director of Nursing contract. The person who hired me said she lied to me about the horrible staffing conditions because she knew that I would not come. She was right. I would not have accepted the job. Each week, there were 2 shifts covered for an entire week. It was my job to cover all of the shifts each week. I stayed for 4 weeks of a 6 week contract. It was like an explosion. I left and never went back.
 
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in ME ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
 
1 Corinthians 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

Psalm 116:11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Psalm 32:8  God says ...  I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
    

 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Psalm 85:8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for HE will speak peace unto HIS people, and to HIS saints: let them not turn again to folly.
 
   πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Psalm 86
 
3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto THEE daily.
 
4 Rejoice the soul of THY servant: for unto THEE, O Lord, , do I lift up my soul.
 
5 For THOU, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon THEE. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Isaiah 40:7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of The Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. 8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth; but The Word of our God shall stand for ever.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯