Tuesday, July 16, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily


 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
I Corinthians 1:10  Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Isaiah 40:28-31 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of HIS understanding.
 
29 HE giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might HE increaseth strength.
 
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
 
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth HIS handywork.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin 
 
When Juliett shared this scripture, I knew that this is what was happening in my life as we deal with a serious family crisis. 
 
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
 
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
 
On July 3, my daughter in law left my son and their 2 children. There are many issues involved and my son has been beside himself hearing many horrible thoughts from the devil. There have been times when it was not safe for my son to be alone. Our other son maintained one on one vigil with him for 24 hours. Since then, he and the children have been at our home daily.......the children spending the night as my son works midnight shift. The children are 13 and 15 years old.
 
As God has been encouraging and comforting me, I pass that word onto my son. Yesterday morning I heard, "Have no fear. Wait on ME".
 
I was also impressed with:

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

I read this scripture to my son. Last evening, my son came over to say that my daughter in law came to pick up her things and see the kids. The meeting was amicable and peaceful. They agreed on the terms of ending the marriage. My daughter in law has wanted to leave for a long time and said often that she was just waiting for the kids to be older. Although she states that she has not loved my son for a long time, he still loves her. My son said, " Mom, I have to let her go". The children choose to live with him and my daughter in law is fine with my son having full custody. After this meeting, my son has been more settled and calm.

I am so grateful that I am able to comfort him as God comforts me.

(I encourage my son to turn to God and pray but it is not his habit to do this. I asked GOD about my son's spiritual status, I hear in the form of a thought that, "He loves ME".)
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Psalm 37:39-40 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: HE is their strength in the time of trouble.

40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: HE shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in HIM.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Proverbs 22:7 The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
 
I have been reminded of the above scripture several times recently.
 
Living in a rural area, we have no stores of any kind around us except a small market down the road from our house which has been there for decades. It was a quaint little place which serves good counter food to the locals and sightseers, passing through, and was filled with arts and crafts done by local craftsmen who want to sell them. And had been a place where close by residents have gathered and socialized for many years.
 
A couple probably in their early 50’s bought it several years ago and seemed to run it successfully but are now trying to sell it.
 
I remember when they bought it back then. I did not know what their finances were like, had not even met them, at that time, but I remember having such a strong inward feeling of fear and dread concerning their purchase of this business.
 
For probably about nine months, they have been trying to sell it, with no success. It is in some kind of legal limbo now my husband told me. It is presently open for limited hours, food and merchandise are not being restocked and it is like watching something die.
 
Years ago, Joan heard a Word from God which was to get out of debt and stay out of debt.
 
From dreams that God has given me, I know, at some point, we will be selling our house and leaving this area. And when I think about doing that, it is always so comforting to me to know that we have no mortgage on this house and no debt, of any kind.
 
How blessed we are when we hear the Word of God and actually live it, on a day to day basis.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Proverbs 4:5-7 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
 
6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
 
7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. 

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
1 Thessalonians 5:23,24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is HE that calleth you, who also will do it.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
 
(Note in Bible from Joan - We can do this by The Word given by The Spirit of God in that situation)
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯