Saturday, July 20, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily

(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
Revelation 8  (Plague # 3)
 
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. 

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik
 
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME. (The Word)

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

 James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
1 Corinthians 12:13-14  For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14 For the body is not one member, but many.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Psalm 28:6-7 Blessed be the Lord, because HE hath heard the voice of my supplications. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in HIM, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner  
 
Romans 8:31,32 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32 HE that spared not HIS own Son, but delivered HIM up for us all, how shall HE not with HIM also freely give us all things? 

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on THEE: because he trusteth in THEE. 4 Trust ye in The Lord for ever: for in The Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯