Friday, July 12, 2024

πŸ’₯* Sharing with the church daily.

 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Hebrews 13:16  But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom HE hath chosen for HIS own inheritance.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Psalm 36:9 For with THEE is the fountain of life: in THY light shall we see light.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
John 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship HIM must worship HIM in spirit and in truth.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Three months ago my husband and I adopted a dog. She is an American fox hound, a hunting dog, who belonged to my son’s boss.  I don’t know how long he had her but he had adopted her from a shelter.
 
We were told that she was a very fearful dog … especially afraid of loud noises, even distant thunder makes her run upstairs, door bells, pretty much any noise that she considers a threat to her well being, and would run away in a panic if she heard a loud noise so she had to be leashed up, at all times, when taken outdoors.
 
She has long legs, weighs 40+ lbs. and is a very fast runner.  My son used to keep her when his boss was out of town and he kept warning me how skittish she was outdoors and how we had to have her on a leash at all times when we took her out or she would run away if she got scared by a loud sound.
 
I knew this wasn’t going to work for me because there would be times that I would be the one to have to take her out and I knew also that she was stronger than I was, and if she decided to run that I couldn’t hold her back.
 
I wondered if we should change our minds about adopting her, although I really wanted her.
 
And something did change because during this period of time I realized that God was telling me that we could let her out back without leashing her up.  That she wouldn’t run away and not to worry about it. 
 
So we adopted her and when one of us lets her out back, we just open the deck gate for her and she runs out into the yard, does her business, sniffs about a little, and then runs back to the deck to be let back in.
No problem!
 
One day I let her out, then saw some deer in the far corner of the yard.  I thought, uh-oh.   But she just stood there and stared at them and they just stood there and stared at her, then they ran away. No problem, at all.
 
I am so grateful that God assured me it would be okay to adopt her.
 
Otherwise, we may have decided not to do this.  Glad we were able to do it because she is a wonderful dog and we both enjoy her. 
 
 
Cindy
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner 
 
Luke 9:23-25 And HE said to them all, If any man will come after ME, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow ME.
 
24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for MY sake, the same shall save it.
 
25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Proverbs 18:10 The name of The Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯