Tuesday, July 2, 2024

πŸ’₯ Proverbs 16:25


There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 Evaluate by this:  

* What has God said to me about this?

*  Did God show me to do this?  what evidence do I have that it is God leading me to do this?

 Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. 

Has God commanded you to do this?  In what way?  dream, vision, Word from Holy Spirit?

If not ... tell God you need confirmation that this is what HE wants you to do.

And wait until you have firm Word from God!

If God has commanded you, there is faith to go forward but be sure it is God leading you.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯