Sunday, July 21, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily

 


 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
Revelation 8  (Plague # 4)

14 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
  
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik

1 Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, “Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Psalm 3:3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin 
 
Psalms 45:7 THOU lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  

 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Matthew 11:28-30 Jesus said…28 Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls

30 For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Psalm 143:8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in THEE do I trust: cause me to know the way where in I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto THEE.

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Psalm 4:3 But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for HIMSELF: the Lord will hear when I call unto HIM.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton  
 
John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My kingdom not from hence.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯