Saturday, July 6, 2024

πŸ’₯* Sharing with the church daily.


  (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Luke 16  (Jesus said)

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Job 36:7 HE withdraweth not HIS eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the throne; yea, HE doth establish them for ever, and they are exalted.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin 
 
Dream June 28, 2024

I was driving on a trip in a rural area. I needed a break and saw a sign, "Manicure". I thought....OK, I need to stop anyway. I stopped. The woman manicurist said that she needed to go next door to get something and she would be right back. She asked if I would stay with her family while I wait for her. I agreed. They went to the woods, creeks, and a mud bog. It seemed like 40 minutes. I was crawling at some point. When I returned, the manicurist was there. I looked at my hands that were covered with debris. I asked for water to soak my hands. She did not remember that I was there for a manicure. I reminded her. I was grateful to soak my hands in clean water.

After asking for wisdom, I was impressed with the word "perilous".

perilous - involving or full of grave risk or peril; hazardous; dangerous
 
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Isaiah 46:9-10  Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like ME,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all MY pleasure:
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
 
Isaiah 26:3 THOU wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on THEE: because he trusteth in THEE.
 
Earlier today I was reminded of this scripture. When I looked it up in my Bible and read it, I was strongly drawn to the latter part of the verse which I printed in red.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Psalm 3:3 But THOU, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 127:1 Except The Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except The Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯