Thursday, July 11, 2024

πŸ’₯* Sharing with the church daily.

 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

A pastor from India once asked me what "vision" I had for India.

I replied, "I have the same vision for India that I do for USA.  They will both be destroyed at the end of this world."

2 Peter 3:10  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

By the Bible we know what will happen to all nations of this world in the day of the Lord when God judges this present world.

And what do I see for the USA?  It will be destroyed by God.   The churches have fallen away from certain scripture to set up a doctrine to approve sinners.  Does your church teach this scripture?  Matthew 5:32  (Jesus said)  That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4  (the apostle Paul says)  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

In 1982, I was reading this scripture and God said this to me.  "The falling away are not people leading the churches ... The falling away are churches leaving the scripture."

This is happening today all over this world.  When you fall away from a small portion of scripture and set up an opposite doctrine to approve people of the world so they will come to your church and give money, you have let antichrict into your church and have become one of the end time churches of the apostasy.

When Jesus returns, these churches will be destroyed by Jesus.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS  mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The apostle Paul said:

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of WHOM  thou hast learned them;  (God & Holy Bible)

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
1 Corinthians 8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.
 
My younger sister and I have been close friends for many years. When I was diagnosed with cancer, I felt that I needed her support. She repeatedly said that she did not have time to talk with me for "chit chat' as she was working many hours. (I did not consider speaking about my cancer "chit chat"). I was hurt by this. This went on for 5 years. I have accepted that GOD wants me to turn to HIM and not her for comfort, which I did. I believe that I have settled it with HIM. HE has revealed that her issue with me is jealousy.
 
She has now been diagnosed with cancer. She called me. I called her back and we spoke cordially......but....it is clear that she wants to keep a distance. My desire is to help her. I asked GOD about it today. The thought immediately came, "She is jealous. Don't put yourself in front of her and cause her to stumble". I will keep a respectful distance and wait to hear about her condition.
 
My pattern through life is to engage....calls, cards, visits, flowers and money.....when I see someone in a crisis.......not all at once but this has been my nature...run at once to help them...turning to GOD is much better. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Genesis 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
1 John 4:10-11 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that HE loved us, and sent HIS Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
 
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of MY righteousness.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Ephesians 5:15-17 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
 
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
 
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of The Lord is.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯