Friday, July 5, 2024

πŸ’₯* Sharing with the church daily.

 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Jesus comes to judge the world.

2 Thessalonians 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble HE shall hide me in HIS pavilion: in the secret of HIS tabernacle shall HE hide me; HE shall set me up upon a rock.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin 
 
Dream June 25, 2024
 
I wanted my husband's attention. He did not consult me when he painted a common room in our house a very dark color. Dark colors cause me to feel depressed. He did not speak to me before he hired a group of women to come to our home to hunt for a mouse. I was totally unaware that we had a mouse problem. He was speaking to a man about 20 feet away when I fell into a pond, climbed out, while he did not notice. I was irritated.
 
After prayer, I heard a thought, "vainglory".
vainglory-inordinate pride in oneself or one's achievements; excessive vanity.
 
I expected him to give me consideration that elevated my position out of proportion. I was trying to elevate
myself......my fleshly self. My flesh wanted recognition.
 
Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
 
1 Corinthians 1:27-31 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
 
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
 
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 
 
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
 
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Proverbs 17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the Lord.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
2Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please HIM who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Romans: 12:1-2 I beseech you brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
 
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Hebrews 13:20-21 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
 
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do HIS will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in HIS sight, through Jesus Christ; to WHOM be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in The Lord than to put confidence in man.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯