Thursday, July 18, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily


 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney  (Plague #1)

Revelation 8

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in THY sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Philippians 3:13,14  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin 
 
GOD raised up an adversary against me...or so it seemed.
 
Many years ago my parents decided to sell their property that was next door to us. My father wanted to keep it in the family and approached us to buy it. My husband and father agreed on a price and shook hands on it.

My mother then went behind my fathers' back and approached my brother to buy it because she did not want us to have it. She later told me that she had a strong feeling that she should contact my brother. My brother got a loan to purchase the property.
I only found out about this when I called my brother to wish him happy birthday (I was still doing that at the time).

My brother and his family then became our next door neighbors.
 
 
We were devastated to be betrayed by my family. It affected us for years. Then GOD revealed to me that HE had raised up my mother to stop our purchase and to free us from an entanglement with my family.
 
This is the thought that I hear over this:
 
Genesis 14:23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
 
Where we are now suits us very well and we are very content here. It was provided by GOD.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
πŸ’₯  Pam Padgett

1 Corinthians 15:33  Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Proverbs 4:26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers
 
Daniel 3:28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent HIS angel, and delivered HIS servants that trusted in HIM, and have changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Philippians 3:20,21 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21 WHO shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto HIS glorious body, according to the working whereby HE is able even to subdue all things unto HIMSELF.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
1 Corinthians 3:18-23  Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, HE taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's. 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯