Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Dream given to Pam Padgett, October 2, 2024


In this dream I was at a table in a waiting room. Two young men were also at the table. 
 
At first, there didn't seem an opportunity to talk, but I felt led by the Holy Spirit to share with these young men about what God did for me regarding cancer.  So I started writing a summary of this on a piece of paper.

Then there was an opportunity to talk, so I began telling them what God had done. It was obvious that they understood. And, as I spoke, they each took a piece of paper and began making some notes. Somehow I "knew" they were noting things of God they were reminded of as I spoke and which they wanted to share with me. After I finished speaking, they continued writing, and I waited for them to finish.

There wasn't time for them to talk about what they had written before we left, but I asked if I could please have what they had written, that I was very interested in what they had to share. They freely gave me what they had written.

Then the wife of one of the young men was with me on some stairs. She was very friendly. As I spoke with her about how God helped me with cancer, she also obviously understood.

Then, somehow, I had a small stack of things (papers and books) that belonged to one of the young men. I noticed that 3 of the ministry books Joan Boney has written were on top of the small stack. The very top book was "Faith In God". The books looked as though they had been read and studied. I was glad to see this and wanted to be sure to tell Joan as I felt this would be encouraging to her. 
 
==== 
 
One of the things I was reminded of after waking from this dream is the account we're given in I Kings 19 when Jezebel sought to kill Elijah and he fled.  Elijah thought he was the only person left who was faithful to God.  But God told him ...

I Kings 19:18 Yet I have left ME seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
 
Today, it can seem we are alone, or nearly alone, in really caring about things of God.  But I believe this dream shows there are others.  
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯