Tuesday, October 1, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
Hebrews 9:27:29
 
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for HIM shall HE appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik
 
Luke 21:34  And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin

I Timothy 1:17  Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Galatians 2:20  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave HIMSELF for me.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston

Psalm 37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Hebrews 10:37-39  For yet a little while, and HE that shall come will come and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, MY soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them that draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   

Psalm 16:7  I will bless the Lord, WHO hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Proverbs 10:19  In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯