Wednesday, October 16, 2024

πŸ’₯ An easy way to avoid election talk while checking the war in Israel.

Set up on tablet or phone:  CNN World News / War in Israel-Iran

Click here:   https://www.cnn.com/world/middleeast/israel

 This allows me to skip USA election talk but to see what is happening today in Jerusalem, which I feel is important in showing us the end time events listed in Bible. 

(JB)   I want to try to avoid all USA election ads and news talk.  I do not vote.  And I certainly want to avoid the slander and evil speaking put forth by both political parties.  I also want to avoid lies which come forth at this time in elections, especially through their TV ads.  I don't want those lies to go down into my heart ... yet I want to keep up with latest news concerning what is happening in Jerusalem.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


Luke 21:20-22  Jesus says:  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
 
(7 armies are currently sitting in countries surrounding Israel just waiting for opportunities to attack.)

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

The Bible shows us Jerusalem is the key to God's time table.

***
Just this week, Israel made decision they would not attack Iran's nuclear storage area nor Iran's oil.  Instead they will attack the enemy armies.

I believe the war in the mid-east would greatly increase if Israel attacked Iran's nuclear storage or oil.

It may be this decision will extend Jerusalem's time.  I certainly believe the time will come that Jerusalem will be destroyed because that is what the Bible says will happen in Luke 21:20-22.

But it might not be now that Jerusalem will be destroyed. 
 
Keep yourselves free from the evil of the politics of the next 3 weeks!  For it is very evil talk coming forth in the TV ads and it might not even be based on truth. Keep yourself from this sin of this world!
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯