Thursday, October 10, 2024

πŸ’₯ Controlling anger.

It is very detrimental and harmful if we have a tendency to become angry over various issues of this life.  I believe this affects us physically and mentally in a negative way.

As Christians we do have the ability to deal with anger, fear, torments and other things this world yields to.

2 Corinthians 10
 
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
 
strong holds are often negative feelings which a person fails to restrain and such is built over repeated acts (tendencies)... through God these "strong holds" can be torn down.

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (the Word);
 
God often renews my mind from within when I ask HIM for help with a subject.  God will bring scripture to my attention and as I determine to live in those scriptures and keep them before me for a season,and do those scriptures, I begin to notice a change in me.
 
Sometime I notice that I have taken in false information which stirs me up.
 
God causes me to know truth after I pray for help.  God also causes me to recognize those things which cause the negative thoughts so I can stop taking in the destructive concepts.
 
God always helps me when I see these things are happening and turn to HIM asking HIM to help me.
 
God knows exactly how to help us.
 
I often pray over myself:  

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
 
Anger often shows us an unclean heart and a wrong spirit and God can change that into a clean heart and a right spirit instantly when we ask HIM.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯