Friday, October 11, 2024

πŸ’₯ BOOK: Chapter 9, 10: Overcoming Through God When Dealing With Cancer by Pam Padgett

To Order From Amazon  (click here)
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 

9
 
 
Not long after I was diagnosed with cancer, God gave me the following scripture as I was talking with HIM about having cancer: 

John 9:1-3 And as Jesus passed by, HE saw a man which was blind from his birth. 

2 And HIS disciples asked HIM, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Tests have been done 4 times since ending chemotherapy with radiation therapy, the last tests being done in September, 2024. 

No indication of cancer has been found in any of the CT scans, cystoscopies (scope procedure to look inside the bladder), or blood lab workups. 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

That God led me in the best treatment for me, and worked mightily throughout the entire situation, helping me and bringing this about, can clearly be seen by all. 

Even the urologist, who had initially referred me to the surgeon in Denver to have my bladder removed, said during one of the follow-up tests, "You obviously made the right decision in not having bladder-removal surgery. That would have been life-changing!" 
 
I certainly agree. 
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
 

10
 
 
The account of what God has done in leading me and helping me deal with cancer has been recorded in a podcast.

To hear this podcast, please click on the following link:
Overcoming Through God When Dealing With Cancer
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯