Friday, October 4, 2024

πŸ’₯ BOOK: Chapter 3: Overcoming Through God When Dealing With Cancer, by Pam Padgett


To Order From Amazon  (click here)

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

3
 
 
When the surgeon in Denver recommended chemotherapy followed by removal of my bladder, chemotherapy wasn't a concern to me. 
 
But having my bladder removed troubled me a lot! 
 
Needing to deal each day for the rest of my life with an artificial way for my body to function without the natural bladder was a big concern.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
I didn't mention to anyone that I did not want to have this bladder-removal surgery, but I talked with God about it, laying all my concerns out to HIM. 
 
Psalm 62:8  Trust in HIM at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before HIM: God is a refuge for us.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
And I asked God if there might be some way I could be spared having my bladder removed. 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God
 
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 
 
I didn't know what God's will was in this, so I just waited to be shown if I should do anything different than what the surgeon in Denver recommended. 
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯