Saturday, October 5, 2024

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:

Romans 10:17  So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
 
(JB ... Faith is believing that Word came from God.  We believe so we enter in, doing that word.) 
 
God said to me, by bringing a thought to my mind, "You'll never see this house again."  So I put the house up for-sale.   God showed me where to move, so I moved.  All this is faith.
 
***
 
Ecclesiastes 5:8  If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for HE that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.
 
***
 
Proverbs 8
 
1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
 
5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
 
***
 
Proverbs 16:24  Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. 

***

Matthew 6:19-21 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

***

Psalm 145:  20-21    The Lord preserveth all them that love HIM:  but all the wicked will HE destroy.   My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord:  and let all flesh bless HIS holy name forever and ever. 

***

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear HIM which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

***
 
Psalm 92:12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

13 Those that be planted in the house of The Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.

14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

15 To shew that The Lord is upright: He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

 ***

 Psalm 139:7-10  Whither shall I go from THY Spirit?  or whither shall I flee from THY presence?
8  If I ascend up into heaven, THOU art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, THOU art there.
9  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10  Even there shall THY hand lead me, and THY right hand shall hold me.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯