Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Enemies of Israel in all directions

Comments by Pam Padgett, member of the body of Christ
 
Before October 7, 2023, I didn't know names of organizations that are enemies of Israel.  And I didn't know exactly where many countries in that region are located in relation to Israel.

This morning I saw a crawler on CNN which caught my attention and I recognized some of the names I've heard.  This motivated me to see where they are located.  
 
This information helped me see more clearly how Israel has enemies on all sides ... north, south, east, west.  This may be helpful to others. 

Hamas - militant group in Gaza Strip, west of Israel
 
Hezbollah - militant group in Lebanon, north of Israel
 
Houthis - militant group in Yemen, more than 1200 miles south of Israel (south of Saudi Arabia)
 
The country of Iran (which launched 180 ballistic missiles toward Israel on October 1, 2024)
more than 1,000 miles east of Israel
 
The country of Iraq - has Iranian "proxy groups" within its borders
 

JB ... as you can see by this map, the enemies of Israel are all around them.

Luke 21:20  Jesus says:  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯