Wednesday, October 9, 2024

πŸ’₯ The war Israel is conducting against 7 terriorists groups which surround their country.

Comments by Joan Boney:
 
The one thing I did do on Sunday morning is pray for the leaders of Israel, asking God to give them wisdom in what to do as they plan their attack against the terrorist.
 
God has HIS plan, and HE is able to put that plan  into the hearts of the leaders of "kings of nations."
 
I just heard a report today (October 8, 2024)  that Mr. Biden had stopped asking the leader of Israel for a cease fire.  The news reporter who told this said Mr. Biden realizes there is a time for everything and as I understand what the reporter said, Mr. Biden even realizes this may be the time to deal with these terrorists that attack Israel.
 
The apostle Paul told us in the Bible to pray for the leaders of nations.
 
1 Timothy 2
 
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
 
October 8, 2024, I just heard a report that Israel fired 150 missiles on Monday against the terrorists in Lebanon and 200 missiles this morning at those same terrorists who are camping in southern Lebanon.
 
Eccl. 3
 
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
Soon the chaos of the Presidential elections will be over and the TV ads gone.  This will help us to live in peace in USA, I hope.  I really hate the slander they speak of the opposition. I avoid hearing this.
 
Follow after things that make for peace.  Some of the streaming shows help me to live in peace.  If you can't find anything to watch in peace, you can look for some of the older documentaries or comedies.  I often ask God at the end of the day to help me find something that serves as "peaceful" pastime until bed time.
 
I try to avoid anger for it does no good and harms me.  I often try for God's will in issues to be done.  I also know God will judge rightly. I can rest in HIS judgment.
 
I rarely know what other nations should do but I know the will of God for me.  To keep myself in peace, without spot, and blameless.  (2 Peter 2:14)  This is what the apostle Peter says for us to do while we wait for the return of Jesus.
 
And I often pray daily for God to have me do or say what HE wants. 

We must diligently keep ourselves in the way of God and we do that through prayer and by following the Spirit of God who lives in us.  We must consider those books we choose to read and TV we watch for if anything stirs us up to anger or hatred, this is unwise, it might cause us to sin.
 
And we consider the people we choose to talk with.  If anyone provokes us to anger or hatred, know this is not good.
 
Let this scripture guide you.
 
Romans 14:19   Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
 
Also I often pray: Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
 
Keep yourself from anger, bitterness, sins of humans ... seek things that edify yourself and others.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯