Monday, October 14, 2024

πŸ’₯ BOOK: Chapter 3: Living Continually In Peace While We Wait for the Return of Jesus (by Joan Boney)

To be published on Amazon.com
 
3
I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me   (Philippians 4:13)
 
When God speaks a word to me either directly or by a Scripture, I am enabled to do "all things."

Christ, the Word, is all we need to be sustained and to go forward doing the will of God on this present earth.

Sometimes people  from our own church group mistakenly attack us and cause hurt to our souls.  The knowledge of the following restores my soul.
 
Psalm 109:31  For HE shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
 
(I write such scriptures on a Post-It-Note and keep this in my dress pocket and read these verses throughout the day.  That really helps me.)
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
On December 6, 2018, I fell in the hallway of my house in Texas where I lived alone.  I knew I was badly injured.  The nearest phone was about 6 feet away in another room.  I was lying on a tile floor.  I tried to crawl to the phone but the pain was so bad I couldn't.  No one was due to my house until the following Monday.  
 
I heard a word from God:  "You can do this."  (meaning crawl to phone)
 
Because of that word, I began crawling. 
 
Like the apostle Paul, I find:  "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
 
(Christ:  The Word that comes to my mind from the Holy Spirit through God from above.)
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
Other Words spoken to me by God through thoughts brought by the Holy Spirit to my mind through the years: 
 
* December, 2018, as ambulance workers rolled me on a gurney past the front door of my house in Texas, taking me to a hospital after a fall. "You'll never see this house again."
 
John 14:16  Jesus says:  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.
 
(I had a broken left hip and a very seriously broken left hand.)
 
From the hospital, I contacted a realtor and put the Texas house up for-sale.

A member of our church group said to me, "I don't see how you can do this."
 
I replied, But God said to me "I would never see this house again."
 
If we believe God has spoken to us, we do that which is appropriate with that which we believe God spoke. 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
Genesis 12
 
Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him;
 
The principles of faith are these:
   * First God speaks to us
   * Then we believe we have heard from God
   * Last we do actions appropriate to the instructions we believe God spoke to us
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯