Saturday, September 7, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
Psalm 84:11  For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will HE withhold from them that walk uprightly. 

sun: giving us light so we can see the way to go
shield: keeping us from being hurt
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Ephesians 5:18-21 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the LORD;

20 Giving thanks always for all things unto GOD and the FATHER in the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST;

21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of GOD.
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin

Psalms 103:1   (A Psalm of David)   Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless HIS holy name. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Matthew 10:18-20  Jesus says ... And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for MY sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Hebrews 13:17   Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

1 John 4:15  Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in Him and he in God.
  
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Luke 6:38   Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  3 I will call upon The Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯