Thursday, September 19, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
John 14 (Jesus says)
 
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in ME.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik

Proverbs 29:20 Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Isaiah 12:2-3 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; HE also is become my salvation.

3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Psalms 56:11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Hebrews 4:14-16   Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in HIS law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Hebrews 10: 12-14 But this man, after HE had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 
 
13 From henceforth expecting till HIS enemies be made HIS footstool. 
 
14 For by one offering HE hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Titus 2:13,14 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 WHO gave HIMSELF for us, that HE might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto HIMSELF a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: HE is a shield unto them that put their trust in HIM.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯