Thursday, September 5, 2024

πŸ’’ Go in paths of peace for that is the way of God. God leads us by peace.

 
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
 
If you have troubling thoughts, just begin thanking God for all HE has given you for which you are thankful.
 
(I'm almost 87 now.)

Thank God ... 
  * That I get to live with another believer who has the same faith in God that I have.
  * Thank God that I have no debt of any kind.
  * Thank God that I get to live in Colorado where it is cool.  
  * Thank God that Pam's house is in an area that is quite. (Pam has no debt either.)
  * Thank God for our animals.
  * Thank God that I can share things of God on the blog, on books on Amazon, and on podcasts.
   * Thank God I have a car that I can ride in without pain.

Devils flee when we thank God!
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯