Sunday, September 22, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
James 1:17   Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
 
(God will not provide for us and then take HIS provision away from us!)
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik

Jeremiah 9:23-24 Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth ME, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Psalm 30:12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to THEE, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto THEE for ever.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


During the day on Monday of this week, I noticed there was an area developing in my mouth which was starting to hurt.

It got worse, as the day went on and, by the next day, not only was it hurting more but the pain had spread to my throat, jaw, and my neck. I couldn’t eat because when I put food in my mouth, it made my mouth feel like it was on fire. I noticed that a lymph node was swollen in my neck so I thought it must be an infection of some kind that my body was fighting.

I had a doctor appointment the next day which was for a yearly health check and to have my routine medications renewed for another year.

I was glad this appointment was already scheduled, thinking I would probably need an antibiotic for this infection to clear up.

The pain got progressively worse, as the day went on and, by that evening, I was considering going to the emergency room

I didn’t know whether I should go or not. I certainly didn’t want to go unless it was necessary.

So I prayed, asking God to please give me wisdom on what to do, knowing that if He led me to go, then I needed go and if HE didn’t, then I would be okay to wait until my doctor appointment the next afternoon.

After praying, I felt my mind start to relax. I believed that God would somehow show me what to do so I wouldn’t have to keep going back and forth in my mind trying to figure out what was best which was only adding to my anxiety.

What a relief it was to turn to God, casting the worry I had on HIM and how much better I felt after doing this. It was like having a heavy load lifted off me.

It was late at night by this time but the ER is always open so the time didn’t matter. And Edward would be able to drive me, if need be.

Knowing I wouldn’t be able to sleep with the pain, I was sitting in the living room playing with my iPad or watching tv, doing anything just trying to keep my mind occupied and not focused on the pain. This went on for a while when suddenly I noticed that almost all the pain had disappeared!

I still had some soreness in my neck from the swollen lymph node and a little pain in my mouth, but this felt like almost nothing compared to the discomfort I had been having. God had blessed me with less pain showing me that I wouldn’t need to make an ER visit.

What it also showed me is how wonderfully God created these physical bodies HE gave us and how they can do some remarkable healing on their own, as mine has just done.

The power and wisdom of God is everywhere we look…in all that HE has created and we are so blessed when we can recognize these things are from HIM.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Psalm 62:5,6 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from HIM.

6 HE only is my rock, and my salvation: HE is my defence; I shall not be moved.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Isaiah 26:3-4 THOU wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on THEE: because he trusteth in THEE. 
 
4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in The Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯