Monday, September 30, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

  (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
I Corinthians 1:25  Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
 
I often read books dealing with 1930-40.  I started a new book last night and was really surprised to see how one of the historians jumped around trying to explain the reasons the Nazis did what they did.
 
Wisdom and understanding are from God. In trying to be wise, man often fools himself.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik

Psalm 19:14   Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in THY sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


  πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Proverbs 25:21 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Hebrews 13:5-6   Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for HE hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Psalm 48:14  For this God is our God for ever and ever: HE will be our guide even unto death.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Psalm 18:1-2  I will love THEE, O Lord, my strength. 

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Psalm 27:13,14   I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and HE shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Proverbs 21:30  There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the Lord. 31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the Lord.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯