Friday, September 13, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
Proverbs 2:6       For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of HIS mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik

 John 14:26 But THE COMFORTER, which is THE HOLY GHOST, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13 Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come. 
 
The Holy Spirit:  4 things HE does for believer (John 14:26 & John 16:13) - HE teaches us all things - HE reminds us of all the Word has said - HE guides us into all truth - HE shows us things to come.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
2 Corinthians 4:17-18  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


My husband and I are going to be moving closer to where my children live. Right now we are about a 3 hour drive from them and, as we get older, I can see that we will need more help with things in the future than we can manage by ourselves.

God had given me a dream where we moved closer to where they live and had shown me in a vision that the next phase of our lives, as we got older, would be with us living closer to them with them helping us.

Another thing that helped greatly was when Joan and I were talking on the phone one day I mentioned my dream to her, and she said what she heard over this was the following scripture… 
 
Isaiah 55:12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:

So I believe God has assured me in multiple ways that this move is His will for us. And with the things that are coming upon the earth, I knew we needed to get it done sooner rather than later.

But I had a problem with knowing how to get started. I think I was feeling overwhelmed and fearful and felt unable to even know the first step to take. I felt like I was completely paralyzed in any kind of decision making about how to approach this move.

I knew I needed help to get started so I talked to God about it, telling Him how I felt and asking for His help with the problem I was having.

After doing this, I believe God showed me two things to focus on which would help me.

First thing was to start working on getting rid of some heavy old sound equipment which we no longer use and didn’t want to move with us.

So I talked to my husband about doing this and gave him some info that Pam Padgett had given me about how she had been able to sell some sound equipment online and he started working on that.

Second thing was for me to start looking online at houses for sale in the area we are planning to move to. I did this a lot before our last move. I enjoyed it immensely and God even led me to finding online the house we would eventually move into.

Not long after this, I was talking with my daughter on the phone and she asked me if I would like for her to start sending me online listings of homes for sell in that area.

She did this and, as I began looking at these listings, I felt myself start coming to life concerning this move.

But it wasn’t until I turned to God, asking Him to please help me with my paralysis problem, that I came to life and became energized and knew what to do.

Made all the difference in me. And He continues to help me as I turn to Him, as we move forward with this project. Fear turned to joy.


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Luke 12:15 And HE said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   

Isaiah 25:4 For THOU hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

   πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in The Name of The Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by HIM.
 
Note - By HIS authority -The Word
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯