Tuesday, September 10, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

(Listed in alphabetical order:)

Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
Psalm 51:10  (Prayer)
 
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik

Matthew 6:19-21 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Psalm 37:18,19 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Psalm 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: HE that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4 Behold, HE that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Psalm 23:1-6 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 HE maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for THOU art with me; THY rod and THY staff they comfort me.

5 THOU preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: THOU anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   

Jude 24,25 Now unto HIM that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of HIS glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
1 Peter 5:8   Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯