Wednesday, September 4, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
 Luke 16

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Read the Holy Bible and pray for God to teach you.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Psalm 29:11  The LORD will give strength unto HIS people; the LORD will bless HIS people with peace.  

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin

Proverbs 1:23  Turn you at MY reproof: behold, I will pour out MY spirit unto you, I will make known MY words unto you.
 
Proverbs 3:11  My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of HIS correction:
 
Proverbs 15:10  Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Genesis 21:1-2 And the Lord visited Sarah as HE had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as HE had spoken.

2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.
 
 
 
When we have a Word from God, it will be done as told to us. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
1 Peter 5:7  Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you. 
 
Reading Pam’s account on the blog recently about the amphitheater built close enough to where she lives that she can sometimes hear performance noise in her house, reminded me of something that happened several years ago when we had an elderly lady living on the property adjoining ours. 
 
We could not see her house because of a stand of pine trees but one night I looked over her way and saw a tall street light had been put up on her property. 
 
This really disturbed me because we don’t have streetlights in the area where we live. It is rural and very dark at night which is part of the attraction of living here for us. 
 
I was talking with her one day not long after this, and she said her sons had wanted the light out there in case she ever needed an ambulance at night so they could find her place more easily. She said she didn’t want it, but they insisted. 
 
I could understand their concern. But I was still upset about how the light would probably now bother me every night. 
 
I talked to God about it, asking HIM to please help me not to be troubled by this
 
It was so interesting because after I did this, I don’t remember being bothered by this light ever again. It could have been removed, at some point, for all I know. I forgot about it. 
 
As Christians we have the option of turning to our Heavenly Father, asking HIM to please help us with whatever we are facing. 
 
Before I was born again, the only option I would have known would have been to fret and fume about this for years to come. 
 
As Christians we have the option of turning to God, asking HIM to please help us with whatever we are facing. And HE helps us, as HE wills. Always providing the best answer for us. We are grateful for HIS help and we can then go forward in peace. 
 
And we keep doing this for the rest of our time on the earth.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Matthew 6:29  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other . Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
John 12:47,48  (Jesus says) And if any man hear MY words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48  He that rejecteth ME, and receiveth not MY words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. 
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯