Psalm 40:8 I delight to do THY will, O my God: yea, THY law is within my heart. 1 Peter 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on HIM shall not be confounded. Psalm 4:3-5 But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for HIMSELF: the Lord will hear when I call unto HIM.
***
***
4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.
π₯π₯π₯
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯