Cathy Varner, member of the body of Christ
God answered my prayer and supplied my need for good weather this past Sunday.
Tickets had been purchased quite a few months ago for me and my son to go to a concert in a city that’s almost 2 hours away from me. It would be at an amphitheater, outdoors, and it was going to happen, rain or shine with no refund.
I kept praying for good weather that day. It had been kind of rainy lately but seemed it would be ok that day. My son later told me that he had once attended an outdoor concert and it rained and they just stood out there, getting soaked.
I couldn’t have asked for better weather. We spent about the whole day together, going to a couple of parks, hiked and saw a couple waterfalls. The entire day was beautiful, sunny, not too hot. The evening too was nice, no rain.
Then on the way home it rained really hard, with lightning.
I have been so grateful for the perfect weather God provided.
Tickets had been purchased quite a few months ago for me and my son to go to a concert in a city that’s almost 2 hours away from me. It would be at an amphitheater, outdoors, and it was going to happen, rain or shine with no refund.
I kept praying for good weather that day. It had been kind of rainy lately but seemed it would be ok that day. My son later told me that he had once attended an outdoor concert and it rained and they just stood out there, getting soaked.
I couldn’t have asked for better weather. We spent about the whole day together, going to a couple of parks, hiked and saw a couple waterfalls. The entire day was beautiful, sunny, not too hot. The evening too was nice, no rain.
Then on the way home it rained really hard, with lightning.
I have been so grateful for the perfect weather God provided.
(Comments from Sandra Chupik, member of the body of Christ)
Cathy, It's uplifting to hear how God provided beautiful weather for an enjoyable outing with your son. Sounds perfect.
Reminds me of Psalm 18:30 As for God, HIS way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: HE is a buckler to all those that trust in HIM.
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯