Friday, August 7, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:

 
Proverbs 20:15  There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.
 
 ***
 
Psalms 46:10  Be still, and know that I AM God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 

***
 
Matthew 8:23-26  And when HE (Jesus) was entered into a ship, HIS disciples followed HIM.
 
24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but HE was asleep.
 
25 And HIS disciples came to HIM, and awoke HIM, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
 
26 And HE sayeth unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then HE arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. 

***
 
Psalm 56:3-4  What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
 
4 In God I will praise HIS Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯