Thursday, August 27, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:

 
Leviticus 11:45  For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
 
 ***
 
Psalm 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
 
***
 
Psalm 5:11-12  But let all those that put their trust in THEE rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because THOU defendest them: let them also that love THY name be joyful in THEE.
 
12 For THOU, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
 
***
 
Psalm 139:23-24  Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
 
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
 
***
 
Psalm 40:1-2  I waited patiently for the Lord; and HE inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 
 
2 HE brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯