Isaiah 55:10-11 (God says) For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 So shall MY word be that goeth forth out of MY mouth: it shall not return unto ME void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
(Comments from Beth Martin, member of the body of Christ)
I was strengthened and comforted by this scripture. Here is what happened. David (Beth's husband) is scheduled for a hip injection to alleviate pain in his right hip. I have been praying about it. When I read verse 11 (of Isaiah 55) "it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall proper in the thing whereto I sent it.", the Spirit reminded me of a previous word sent to me "no weapon formed against thee shall prosper". I knew that this referred to David's procedure on Friday.
David will be OK. It is God's will.
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
***
Matthew 24:7 Jesus is speaking of the end times ... For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
***
6 THY righteousness is like the great mountains; THY judgments are a great deep: O Lord, THOU preservest man and beast.
***
1 John 5:18-20 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know HIM that is true, and we are in HIM that is true, even in HIS Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
***
Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
(Comments from Sandra Chupik, member of the body of Christ)
(Comments from Sandra Chupik, member of the body of Christ)
I usually run my sprinklers and drip irrigation in the early morning hours and never see it running. But I woke up this morning with the thought (put there by the Holy Spirit) to check the drip irrigation. The front yard drip happened to be running at the exact time I looked out of the window. Water was spurting out of a broken drip line. The water had filled the flower bed, flowed across the yard and covered the front sidewalk. I ran and turned it off.
I called my regular irrigation repair company and left a message, but he is usually booked solid. Once, during a very hot and dry summer, I had to hand water a portion of my yard for four weeks until he could send someone to repair some broken nozzles. Knowing this, I also called a second company and left a message.
Then I opened my notebook where I write down my problems and ask God for wisdom. I wrote down my request to God ... that HE would cause my regular repairman to send someone to repair my dripline or to please show me who else to call.
Approximately one hour later, the owner called to say he had a little time if he could come right then. He not only came right away, repaired the drip line, found another bad spot and repaired it, but he also removed a dead skunk that was hidden behind some ornamental grass.
I am grateful to God that HE heard my request, answered it, and restored my peace ... and did it so quickly.
I called my regular irrigation repair company and left a message, but he is usually booked solid. Once, during a very hot and dry summer, I had to hand water a portion of my yard for four weeks until he could send someone to repair some broken nozzles. Knowing this, I also called a second company and left a message.
Then I opened my notebook where I write down my problems and ask God for wisdom. I wrote down my request to God ... that HE would cause my regular repairman to send someone to repair my dripline or to please show me who else to call.
Approximately one hour later, the owner called to say he had a little time if he could come right then. He not only came right away, repaired the drip line, found another bad spot and repaired it, but he also removed a dead skunk that was hidden behind some ornamental grass.
I am grateful to God that HE heard my request, answered it, and restored my peace ... and did it so quickly.
(Comments from Beth Martin, member of the body of Christ)
This is wonderful ... I am reminded ..... Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
He supplies ALL of our needs!
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯