Friday, August 14, 2026

πŸ’₯ Scriptures:

 
Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of MY righteousness.
 
 ***
 
Psalm 62:8  Trust in HIM at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before HIM: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
 
***
 
Revelation 3:10  (Jesus says) Because thou hast kept the word of MY patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
 
***
 
Ephesians 2:8-10  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
 
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
 
10 For we are HIS workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
 
***
 
Psalm 145:8-9  The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
 
9 The Lord is good to all: and HIS tender mercies are over all HIS works.
 
***
 
Acts 17:26  And (God) hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

(Comments from Pam Padgett, member of the body of Christ)
At 70 years old, I have noticed that I'm a little slower getting around and tire more easily when doing small maintenance jobs around my house and yard. Seeing these changes, over the past several months I've asked God if I should check into a smaller home of some kind? Or should I consider moving nearer friends or relatives? So far I have not been shown to make any changes.

However, when talking with God about these things, I have been reminded of what we're told in Acts 17:26 ... that God determines where we live and when we live there.

This is such a comfort to me.

For each of us, God has our lives worked out, including where we will live and when we will live there. We don't fret and worry as many who are not led by the Spirit of God, for we know God will get us to the exact place HE has appointed for us, and will keep us there until the time HE has appointed for us to move.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯