23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for HE (God) hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
***
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
***
***
Isaiah 46:3-4 Hearken unto ME, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by ME from the belly, which are carried from the womb:
4 And even to your old age I am HE; and even to hoar (gray) hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
***
6 In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths.
π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯