Monday, June 3, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily

 

  (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
One of the great weapons of spiritual warfare is to be thankful to God for all HE has allowed us to enjoy as we live on this earth.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Hebrews 10
 
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
 
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
 

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  

 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
2 Timothy 4
 
1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, WHO shall judge the quick and the dead at HIS appearing and HIS kingdom;
 
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
About 2 weeks ago thoughts came to me that I wouldn't be able to get needed information or find needed workers to take care of some projects at my house, even though I had prayed asking for help with these things. When I turned to God with these thoughts, I was reminded:
 
Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
 
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 
 
Since that time the information and workers have been provided for me. And the workers have done very good jobs and been easy to work with.  
 
I am very grateful to God for this and wanted to share it.  

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
A few years ago, I was diagnosed with something called Dry Eye Syndrome. My eyes suddenly started feeling like someone was literally rubbing sand into them. It was very painful and over the counter drops only gave temporary relief.
 
Sometime after this, prescription eye drops became available that specifically treated this problem and now my eyes feel normal again!
 
I am reminded on a daily basis, as I use these drops, that it was GOD Who put on earth the people who are credited with creating this medication and it was GOD Who gave them their minds and abilities.
 
And this makes me grateful to GOD for HIS help.  

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Romans 8
 
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them He also called; and whom he called, them he also justified; and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
 
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?  

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Psalm 21:11 For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 84
 
10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
 
11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
 
12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯