Saturday, June 22, 2024

πŸ’₯ Dream reported by Beth Martin, member of the Body of Christ.


March 16, 2024
 
I was in a house that was not mine.  I was preparing to go home ... thinking about what I needed first... then second.  I was organized to go quickly.
 
During this process unexpected company came. There were several of them. 
 
They were making a mess of everything .... unruly .... loud .... demanding....
 
At one point, I was physically fighting a man.  I slapped him as hard as I could in the face. 
 
I was shocked when the slap had no effect.
 
He was undeterred.
 
I ran and left without any of my belongings. 
 
I met my husband and we both proceeded to go home.  We were late because of the company.  Somehow time was of the essence. 
 
We were at a crossroad and I was praying for God to show us which way to go.
 
It was dusk and immediately everything on the street changed as the sun was going down.  The people on the street were criminal and ghoulish.  They were coming toward us. I knew that we had to make a choice and go quickly.  I awoke. 
 
In thinking about that dream and asking God for wisdom, I believe that home is "heaven".  The unruly guests are spirits that try to keep us from going to heaven.  They are very strong. The period of time that we have on earth is limited and it is getting late.
 
A few months ago, the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, "It is later than you think."
 
Mark 13:33  Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
Comments by Joan Boney:
 
The apostle Paul tells us in the Holy Bible what people will be like in the end time.  
 
2 Timothy 3 
 
1  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
 
I see people like this even in the churches today.  Churches have often "fallen away" from scripture and have set up other doctrines to please men ... this in the apostasy of the end times.  II Thessalonians 2:3-4
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯