Saturday, June 8, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily


 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
God warns us when we are doing something that is not good for us to do so we can adjust our way.  But often we ignore the warning and we will receive a reminder of the warning.  If we make changes, we are blessed.  But if we continue in our way, after being warned, we bring problems upon ourselves. 

Sometimes we keep company with someone who is not good for us and that person and way will lead us into harm.  But if we heed the warning from within and make adjustments to the situation, we save ourselves much needless trouble and exercise God's wisdom in our lives, avoiding harm.

Our flesh is weak.  But the Spirit of God in us warns us.  Follow the Spirit and overcome our flesh by obeying that which the Spirit shows us.

Works of the flesh: Galatians 5:19-21... Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance (debating), emulations (trying to outdo another person), wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like:
of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
1 John 4:11-12, 20-21
 
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
 
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and HIS love is perfected in us.
 
20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
 
21 And this commandment have we from HIM, That he who loveth God love his brother also.
 

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 



 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of MY righteousness.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
2 Peter 3
 
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
 
9 The Lord is not slack concerning HIS promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Psalm 139:1-5  O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid Thine hand upon me. 
 
I've planned to setup a yearly appointment with my primary care physician's assistant for the middle part of this month so I could get a prescription refilled.  This morning shortly after I got out of bed, I kept having the thought (from the Holy Spirit) that I needed to get this appointment scheduled.  So even before eating breakfast, I went online to do this.  There was 1 appointment for 3:30 today and no more until the very end of the month.  I would have run out of medication by then, so I setup the appointment for today.  As a result of going to this appointment today, the prescription has been sent to the pharmacy in plenty of time for me.  I was so grateful to God for reminding me so strongly this morning to setup this appointment.
 
This reminded me, again, of how God knows each thing that affects us and is able to lead us in the best way for us to go.  
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Psalm 9:10 And they that know THY name will put their trust in THEE: for THOU, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek THEE.
 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Romans 6
 
17 But be thanked , that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
 
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 37 
 
39 But the salvation of the righteous is of The Lord: HE is their strength in the time of trouble.
 
40 And The Lord shall help them, and deliver them: HE shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in HIM.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯