Tuesday, June 11, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily

 

 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Jeremiah 3

2 Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

5 Will HE reserve HIS anger for ever? will HE keep it to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done evil things as thou couldest.

20  Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with ME, O house of Israel, saith the LORD.

21...  for they have perverted their way.

perverted:  corrupted or distorted from its original

Jeremiah 3:25  We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against the LORD our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD our God.

***


Paul speaking to the elders of the church at Ephesus:

Acts 20

17 And from Miletus he (Paul) sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.

18 And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons, 19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house,

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: 23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which HE hath purchased with HIE own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of HIS grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Psalm 127:1  Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Ephesians 3:16  That HE would grant you, according to the riches of HIS glory, to be strengthened with might by HIS Spirit in the inner man;

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
πŸ’₯  Pam Padgett
 
Psalm 147:12-14   Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.

13 For HE hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; HE hath blessed thy children within thee.

14 HE maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
 
Several years ago I went to an office supply store to buy an office chair, thinking to spend around $100.  Although there were some chairs costing around $100, the chair that strongly caught my attention was around $350.  I could afford to buy the more expensive chair but was trying to convince myself that I didn't need that level of chair, that the less expensive chairs would be fine.  Then the Holy Spirit brought to my mind that God fills us with the finest of wheat.   I believed I was being shown to buy the chair that caught my attention so strongly, and I did that. 
 
Recently I have been doing some updates at my house.  Very competent workers have been doing the work and doing it well.  Today new carpeting was installed and I like it very much.  While putting furniture back in place, I saw that office chair and thought on many things God has given me which are "the finest of wheat", far better than I ever imagined having, and marvelled in God and was thankful to HIM for all HE has provided for me.  
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯   

 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Jeremiah 17:5-8
 
5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.
 
6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
 
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
 
8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
John 4: 13-14 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of that water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.  

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Psalm 18:48 HE delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, THOU liftest me up above those that rise up against me: THOU hast delivered me from the violent man.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
2 Timothy 3
 
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
 
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯