Sunday, June 16, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily

 

 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Jeremiah 5:25  Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.

5:29  Shall I not visit (judge) for these things? saith the LORD: shall not MY soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and MY people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

In 1982, the radio station manager in Seattle said to me:  "Joan ... you have many 'good' messages.  Just speak those messages.  Don't speak these judgment messages.  If you continue speaking them I don't know what might happen to you  We might have to put you off the air."

Instantly God rose up in me by HIS Holy Spirit to say:  "George ... If I don't speak the message I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Galatians 2:20  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave HIMSELF for me.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Romans 14:13  Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

stumblingblock- an obstacle to belief or understanding
 

   πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Psalm 34:10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
  

  πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Romans 15:13  Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
John 3
 
20 For everyone that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
 
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. 

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Psalm 50
 
14  Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the MOST HIGH:
 
15  And call upon ME in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify ME.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
2 Timothy 2 
 
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing The Word of Truth.
 
16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯