Wednesday, June 26, 2024

πŸ’₯ *Sharing with the church daily

 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Jeremiah 43

1 And it came to pass, that when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking unto all the people all the words of the LORD their God, for which the LORD their God had sent him to them, even all these words,

2 Then spake Azariah the son of Hoshaiah, and Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the proud men, saying unto Jeremiah, Thou speakest falsely: the LORD our God hath not sent thee to say, Go not into Egypt to sojourn there:

3 But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.

4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.

5 But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;

6 Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.

7 So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.

Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying,

9 Take great stones in thine hand, and hide them in the clay in the brickkiln, which is at the entry of Pharaoh's house in Tahpanhes, in the sight of the men of Judah;

10 And say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.

11 And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the sword.

12 And I will kindle a fire in the houses of the gods of Egypt; and he shall burn them, and carry them away captives: and he shall array himself with the land of Egypt, as a shepherd putteth on his garment; and he shall go forth from thence in peace.

13 He shall break also the images of Bethshemesh, that is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of the Egyptians shall he burn with fire.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and THE BLOOD of Jesus Christ HIS Son cleanseth us from all sin.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
Philippians 2:12-13 12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in mypresence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
 
13 For it is GOD which worketh in you both to will and to do of HIS good
pleasure.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Isaiah 35:10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
In 2012 I started early retirement after being given Micah 2:10 Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction. When I asked God to please confirm to me if it was HIS will for me to retire at that time, it was confirmed for me. 
 
My retirement pay was considerably less than what my salary had been, and I started watching money very carefully, even writing down each thing I purchased, trying to deal with less income by my flesh.
 
When the Holy Spirit brought the following to my attention and I focused on what we're told here, I was helped so much to trust in God to lead me and provide for me rather than trusting in my flesh. 

Matthew 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

The birds of the air just go about doing what God created them to do.  And, as they do that, God provides everything they need.  They don't fret and try to go about providing for themselves.

In more than 12 years, I have lacked nothing and have more than I ever imagined, all provided by God as I have been led by HIM.

Psalm 23:1  The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Romans 15:4-5 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
 
5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus.
 
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner
 
Hymn - I Love to Tell the Story
 
I love to tell the story
Of unseen things above,
Of Jesus and HIS glory,
Of Jesus and HIS love.
 
I love to tell the story,
Because I know ’tis true;
It satisfies my longings
As nothing else can do.
 
Refrain
I love to tell the story,
’Twill be my theme in glory
To tell the old, old story
of Jesus and HIS love.
 
I love to tell the story;
More wonderful it seems
Than all the golden fancies
Of all my golden dreams,
 
I love to tell the story,
It did so much for me;
And that is just the reason
I tell it now to thee.
 
I love to tell the story;
’Tis pleasant to repeat
What seems each time I tell it,
More wonderfully sweet.
 
I love to tell the story;
For some have never heard
The message of salvation
From God’s own holy Word.
 
I love to tell the story;
For those who know it best
Seem hungering and thirsting
To hear it like the rest.
 
And when, in scenes of glory,
I sing the new, new song,
’Twill be the old, old story,
That I have loved so long.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
1 Timothy 4:7-8 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
 
8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯