Friday, June 25, 2021

Hymn: Hallelujah! Sing to Jesus




(Click forward arrow > to play music:)


1.  Hallelujah! sing to Jesus,
His the scepter, His the throne;
Hallelujah! His the triumph,

His the victory alone.

Hark, the songs of His redeemed ones

Thunder like a mighty flood:
Jesus out of every nation

Hath redeemed us by His blood.

2.  Hallelujah! not as orphans
Are we left in sorrow now;
Hallelujah! He is in us,

Faith believes, nor questions how.

Though the clouds from sight received Him

When the forty days were o’er,
Shall our hearts forget His promise,

“I am with you evermore“?

3.  Hallelujah! Bread of heaven (The Word),
Thou on earth our food, our stay;
Hallelujah! here the hungry

Come to Thee from day to day.

Advocate and Intercessor,

My Redeemer pleads for me,
On the throne of the Almighty

Now and to eternity.

4.  Hallelujah! sing to Jesus,
His the scepter, His the throne;
Hallelujah! His the triumph,

His the victory alone.

Hark, the songs of His redeemed ones

Thunder like a mighty flood:
Jesus out of every nation,

Hath redeemed us by His blood.


(Click pause symbol,  "  ... at beginning of hymn, to stop music)


***** 

Scripture pertaining to this hymn:

John 1:1-4   In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by HIM
(The Word / Jesus); and without HIM was not any thing made that was made.


In HIM (The Word / Jesus) was life; and the life was the light of men.

(God created the heavens and earth and all things through THE WORD ... And THE WORD rules ... yet the WORD is subject to God the Father.)

***

Concerning the blood of Jesus ... God gave me a very strong revelation as follows:  

Hebrews 9:12   ... by HIS own blood HE entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us ... v. 22  And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

I have shed none of my own blood to pay for my sins.  Jesus did shed HIS own blood to pay for my sins.  My sins can never be paid for by my works, by trying to make up for what I did wrong.  Only through entering into belief in Jesus' blood can I be saved from my sins.

***

We are heirs with Christ through Jesus' blood.

Romans 8:11-17    But if the Spirit of HIM that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, HE that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by HIS Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.  For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together. 


***

John 6:35   (Jesus said)    I am the bread of life: he that cometh to ME shall never hunger; and he that believeth on ME shall never thirst.

Jesus, THE WORD, is the bread we, who are children of God, eat and drink.

The Lord's supper is THE WORD which we live by.  We eat and drink THE WORD continually as we live on this earth.

THE WORD (Jesus) is flesh and blood to us.

John 6:48-51    Jesus says:   I am that bread of life. 

(Jesus, THE WORD, is our bread.)

Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.


I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is MY flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

(THE WORD comes down from heaven to us today and comes into our minds by His Spirit speaking ...  THE WORD is living bread, for that word delivered to us today comes from God, The Father, through HIS Spirit who lives in us ... HE speaks to us through Jesus' Spirit, the Holy Spirit, and shows us the way to go as we live on this earth today ... God does this by bringing HIS thoughts to our minds by HIS Spirit.  John 14:26 & John 16:13)


***

John 6:53-58   Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood, ye have no life in you.

(Life is in The Word of God ... and the way we eat and drink that WORD given us by God.)

Whoso eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

For My flesh is meat indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.

He that eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, dwelleth in Me, and I
(dwell) in him.

As the living Father hath sent Me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth Me, even he shall live by Me.

This
(The Word)
is that bread which came down from heaven


***

Romans 8:34    ... It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

***

Philippians 4:13    I can do all things through Christ (the Word) which strengtheneth me.


*****