Thursday, June 10, 2021

* Word from God in 1982, explained by God in 2021: "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

In 1980, I was on radio in USA from coast to coast.  I had been very popular, for the messages given me by God were concerning:  (Following God by HIS Spirit; Dealing with destructive thoughts; Taking thoughts captive.)

But in 1982, God had begun giving me another message concerning the judgment that God was going to bring on ministers who had gone into forms of corruption.

In early 1982, God gave me a dream:  

North Texas was playing football against Texas.  (This was a terrible mismatch with Texas being a major university.)  Texas was the obvious choice.   A very skilled running back, who was now playing for NT, had once played for Texas.  As soon as the ball was snapped, I knew the Texas team would crush that running back.  And just as the ball came to the QB, I heard these words:  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."

I awoke quickly!  

I knew I was that running back in the dream.  I had been playing for the big team, The faith movement.  But now that the message had been altered by God and I was having to present cases which showed the wrong doing by many big time ministers. I knew they would greatly persecute me. 

John 16:2-3   Jesus says: They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.   And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor ME.

The dream warned me not to go out as I had been doing.  I had been going to every city in USA where I was on radio and having meetings for the radio audiences.
  
(NYC, Washington DC, Philadelphia,  Pittsburgh, Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Oklahoma City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Denver, Seattle, Eugene Oregon, Bakersfield CA, Los Angeles, and Phoenix.)

Now God was showing me I must not continue to go out as I had been doing.

So I cancelled all meetings that were scheduled throughout the entire United States and I stayed at my apartment in Dallas where I continued to record radio broadcasts.

The new radio messages brought much hate mail from those people in the churches who supported those ministers who were doing various evils.

The radio station manager in Seattle said to me:  "Joan, you have many good messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you keep speaking these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

The Holy Spirit rose up in me and God spoke through me, "George ... if I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

On June 7, 2021, God opened my eyes to see something pertaining to that word, "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."

Exodus 15

1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for HE hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath HE thrown into the sea.

2 The LORD is my strength and song, and HE is become my salvation: HE is my God, and I will prepare HIM an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt HIM.

3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is HIS name.

4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath HE cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.

5 The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.

THY right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: THY right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

And in the greatness of Thine excellency THOU hast overthrown them that rose up against THEE: THOU sentest forth THY wrath, which consumed them as stubble.

8 And with the blast of THY nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.

The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.

10 THOU didst blow with THY wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.

11 Who is like unto THEE, O LORD, among the gods? who is like THEE, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

12 THOU stretchedst out THY right hand, the earth swallowed them.

13 THOU in THY mercy hast led forth the people which THOU hast redeemed: THOU hast guided them in THY strength unto THY holy habitation.

God destroyed the enemies of God in the Red Sea just as God will destroy the apostate churches when Jesus returns to gather the elect of God.

II Thessalonians 2:8   And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:

NASB    8 Then that lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will eliminate with the breath of HIS mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of HIS coming;

***

What God was showing me in that dream was the current position where the apostate churches are overwhelmingly powerful on this earth today and the elect of God are very little in number.  If we go out among them they will crush us.  So don't go.  Jesus will return and eliminate the apostate churches and in the end Jesus will be all in all.

Basically the elect of God must stay out of those churches where doctrine of Bible has been removed and other doctrines set up.

Jesus will deal with those churches when HE returns.

Leave them alone.

***

There is the apostate church, big in numbers and very powerful looking, but power of men and not of God.

There is the world, big and powerful looking but again power of men and not of God.

There is the elect of God, insignificant looking to men but having only God as their hope and God will not fail the elect of God.

Matthew 24:22  Jesus explains:  And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.


*****