Wednesday, June 16, 2021

* Four truths for the elect of God!

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

Four critical concepts for the elect of God to keep before us in the end times:

* Jesus will send HIS angels to gather us and take us to meet Jesus and the resurrected dead in Christ "in the air".

Mt. 24:31  And HE (Jesus) shall send HIS angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together HIS elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.


***

* Jesus will judge the apostate churches.

II Thessalonians 2:8   And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:

When a person in the apostate church crosses my path, I try to speak that which God gives me to speak and then I remove myself.  I do not try to be around that person again but if he crosses my path, again I speak that which I have called to my mind by the Holy Spirit, and remove myself from him, knowing God will do the work whether that person departs or chooses to come near me.  If he comes near me I speak freely that which God calls to my attention and then I depart.

I keep company with the elect of God.  I can live in peace with the elect of God.

***

* God has not appointed the elect of God to the wrath that comes on the apostate churches or this world.

I Thessalonians 5:4-6  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Keeping ourselves continually in peace, without spot and blameless as the apostle Peter instructed.

2 Peter 3:14   Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM (when HE returns) in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Philippians 4:6-7   Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (The Word).

***

* Some of the elect of God will be on the earth during the great tribulation but for the elect's sake those days of the great tribulation will be shortened.

Mt. 24:21-22  Jesus says:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

So don't give up!


*****