Thursday, June 3, 2021

* Answer to prayer:

 
(Comments by Joan Boney)

In 1977, my cousin, Church of Christ, once said to me, "Well ... I believe you are a Christian ... I just don't see how you can be one."

She did not understand being born again.

For the next 40-years, she fought me and tried to get me to quit the work I believe God gave me to do.

In 2019, she waged her last battle against me.  It was by exchange of letters for by this time she had gone deaf and could not hear by phone and the only communication I could have with her was by letter.  (She didn't know how to do email so we sent US mail.)  She lived in another city from me, about 500 miles away.

She was 97-years-old at that time.

My prayer was that God would reveal to her before she died that I was of HIM and was just trying to that which HE told me to do.

(Then she could be saved and go to the new heaven, new Jerusalem.  But if she died fighting against me, that would be same as fighting against God.)

On May 31, 2021, God gave me a dream showing me this cousin now knows I was doing HIS work and we were at peace with one another.

I've always believed God could save a person at the time of that person's last breath on this earth.

Just speak the truth and hold fast to the truth when speaking to another person.  And quit worrying and have faith in God.

*****