Tuesday, June 29, 2021

* 1 John 2


6 He that saith he abideth in HIM ought himself also so to walk, even as HE walked.

***

Comments by Joan Boney:

When I consider how Jesus walked on this earth, I remember that Jesus always heard from God the Father and did that which HE heard from God.

John 5:30   Jesus said:    I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear (from God), I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

We have been given the Spirit of God and when we follow HIS Spirit we do the will of God.

I Cor. 2:12-13   Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.  Which things also we speak,

The Spirit of God teaches us all things from God, guides us into all truth, reminds us of everything Jesus has said to us, and shows us things to come.

We are well equipped to follow God as we live on this present earth.

John 14:26  Jesus says:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

So let us focus on that which God brings to our minds and endure with that word from God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯